Kurzweil 3000 is an accessibility software designed to help students learn course materials in school. With functions such as text-to-speech, highlighting, and integrated note-taking and brainstorming, this assistive technology enables students with learning difficulties to fully engage in what they are learning and to focus on the tasks at hand.
If you are registered with the Office of Disability Services and looking to utilize this as an accommodation please be sure to speak with your campus’ ODS Coordinator.
- Windows, Mac, Web Browsers
- Text-to-Speech in 18 languages and dialects
- Customizable reading rate and presentation
- Improve readability with OpenDyslexic font and Text Magnification
- Create MP3 files and add to iTunes playlist
- Highlight and create notes with 5 different note tools
- Book mark important items
- One-click access to dictionaries and synonyms
- Built in template outlines for writing papers
- Map ideas with Brainstorm and graphic organizers
Intro to Kurzweil 3000
How to Use the Text-To-Speech Function
How to Take Notes Using Kurzweil 3000
How to Create Drafts, Brainstorms, & Outlines
How to Edit Your Writing Using Kurzweil 3000
How to Use Kurzweil 3000 (The Website)
How to Use Firefly
If you have questions or need support using this assistive technology, send us an email at email@example.com
or schedule an online support call.
Tag: Assistive Technology