Barrier Buster Information
Barrier Busters are resources at the University that help eliminate barriers to a full Rutgers experience.
If you experience any of the following barriers, please contact Facilities for support:
- Outdoor lights are out, pavement is broken, etc.
- Academic building is locked.
- Elevator is broken.
- Accessible door opener does not work.
- Snow/ice removal is needed.
Phone number: 848-445-1234
Submit a work order: Maintenance Request
TRANSPORTATION and PARKING SERVICES
If you experience any of the following barriers, please contact Transportation Services for support:
- Problems with buses.
- Additional parking needed.
- Questions about where to park and accessible parking.
If you experience any of the following barriers, please contact RUPD for support:
- An academic building is locked.
- Car battery is dead.
- Accessible parking is blocked.
- Evacuation support needed during an emergency.
Phone: Emergency 9-1-1, Non-Emergency 732-932-7211
Off Campus Locations