Important Considerations for Extra Time on Assignments
Important Points to Consider:
In order to ensure that you have a productive conversation with your professor, consider the following questions regarding the accommodation of extra time on assignments within the academic standards of the course. Please review the course description and syllabus regarding late work before speaking with your professor.
- Does submitting an assignment past the due date impact my learning?
- Would submitting an assignment late have an impact on other students?
- How important is it to future assignments that this assignment is completed on time?
- Is the completion of an assignment/exam/quiz within a specific time frame a critical component of an assessment activity?
- How should I communicate to you that I need to utilize this accommodation?