Common Forms for ODS Students Already Registered

All approved students should fill out this form, to request a Letter of Accommodations (LOA).  The LOA is utilized as the first step in implementing a student's course accommodations.

Students approved for exam related accommodations such as extended time, reduced distraction testing locations, use of a scribe/reader, etc. should use this form to request our office to proctor your exams. This form is not used by RBHS students.

Students approved for note taking services such as note takers, use of a digital recorder, or use of a smartpen should use this form to request a note taker in their class.

Students approved for alternate format text or course materials as an accommodation for a course should fill out this form.

Students approved for CART services or ASL should fill out this form to request services in their classes or other university-sponsored events and activities.

The forms are the most commonly used request forms for accommodations

New Brunswick
Off Campus Locations