How to find the books required for my class
Tag: Alternate Format Text
Finding your booklist
This page will help you find your required course readings. Once you receive your schedule, you must review your required course reading materials. You can find them through the following methods:
- Go to the Rutgers Online Schedule of Classes. After finding your section, click on the ‘books’ link.
- Go to the University Barnes and Noble site, enter the course codes and if the book list is available it will come up
- Check your syllabus for all course reading materials and provide a copy to RADR.
- Contact your professor or department for your course reading materials.
- If you are unable to find the course reading materials from any of the above, contact your ODS Coordinator. Your coordinator will attempt to contact the professor or department.
Alternate Format Text
Off Campus Locations